It’s a win-win! This modern short cut has enough choppy length on top to give you a lift. And a little edge. Brush smooth and sleek or finger styled for a piecey look. A sculpted back and the slightly asymmetrical razor cut fringe adds an air of sophistication while the Sheer Indulgence™ temple-to-temple lace front with monofilament part affords added styling options.
- COLOR SHOWN : RL29/25 Golden Russet & RL19/23SS Shaded Biscuit
- ITEM # : RW-OYG321
- HAIR FIBER : Tru2Life Heat Styleable Synthetic Hair
- CAP CONSTRUCTION : Temple-to-Temple Lace Front | Monofilament Part | Memory Cap® III Base
- CAP SIZE : Average
- LENGTH : Front 5.75", Crown 5", Side 3.5", Back 3.5", Nape 2.5"
- SPECIAL FEATURES : Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs | Velvet-Lined Extended Nape | Ultra-Thin Adjusters
- WEIGHT : 2.5 oz
- SPECIAL FEATURES : Sheer Indulgence™ | Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs | Velvet-Lined Extended Nape | Ultra-Thin Adjusters
- COLLECTION : Signature Collection
The comfort and versatility is hard to believe, but so easy to achieve with Sheer Indulgence™. With a wide variety of looks to satisfy any woman’s fashion needs, all styles in this collection offer some form of monofilament construction. The hair is hand knotted, one by one on a Sheer monofilament base so that you can brush it in the direction of your choice for easy parting and styling versatility. The Sheer monofilament design gives the look of natural growth and a incredibly comfortable and lightweight feel. The exquisite craftsmanship gives you ultra natural color quality, texture and flexibilty for varied styling options. So start indulging; you deserve it. There is always at least 2 ways to style and wear each sheer indulgence wig. Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair
Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color. The Tru2Life® fiber looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350° [180°C].
*Actual hair color may be slightly different.
Color shows up slightly different based on hair fiber type or style. Each color swatch or image shown can vary from screen to screen since all monitors' color configuration are different. These swatches are designed to give you a good idea of the color but may vary from hair to hair.