The classic bob meets modern day texture! This face-framing bob is punctuated with a softly sculpted nape that features razor cut tapering for a tailored but edgy feel. The Sheer Indulgence™ lace front monofilament top and Tru2Life heat-friendly fiber mean styling options are virtually limitless!
- COLOR SHOWN : RL29/25 Golden Russet
- ITEM # : RW-SUT321
- HAIR FIBER : Tru2Life Heat Styleable Synthetic Hair
- CAP CONSTRUCTION : Sheer Indulgence™ Temple to Temple Lace Front | Monofilament Top | Memory Cap® II Base
- CAP SIZE : Average
- LENGTH : Front 8", Crown 8", Side 5", Back 7", Nape 2.5"
- WEIGHT : 3.25 oz
- SPECIAL FEATURES : Velvet-lined ear tabs | Velvet-lined extended nape | Patented memory Cap II construction with a lighter, cooler, fine stretch lace that actually molds to the shap of the head for a customer-like fit
- COLLECTION : Signature Collection
The comfort and versatility is hard to believe, but so easy to achieve with Sheer Indulgence™. With a wide variety of looks to satisfy any woman’s fashion needs, all styles in this collection offer some form of monofilament construction. The hair is hand knotted, one by one on a Sheer monofilament base so that you can brush it in the direction of your choice for easy parting and styling versatility. The Sheer monofilament design gives the look of natural growth and a incredibly comfortable and lightweight feel. The exquisite craftsmanship gives you ultra natural color quality, texture and flexibilty for varied styling options. So start indulging; you deserve it. There is always at least 2 ways to style and wear each sheer indulgence wig.
Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair
Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color. The Tru2Life® fiber looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350° [180°C].
*Actual hair color may be slightly different.
Color shows up slightly different based on hair fiber type or style. Each color swatch or image shown can vary from screen to screen since all monitors' color configuration are different. These swatches are designed to give you a good idea of the color but may vary from hair to hair.